Saturday, November 28, 2015

Are we there yet?!... How about now?

We're getting there, but not fast enough! I'm now 35 weeks. Only 5 left to go! Although, I wouldn't mind if she decided to come a week or two sooner :)
Here are a couple bump pictures... I'm missing a few weeks so I'll have to go back and find where I saved them and post them later.


24 weeks! I finally felt like I was showing enough to be obviously pregnant!


I'm not exactly sure what I saw getting mad at Trevor for, but he happened to take a picture when I was getting irritated with him!


30 weeks. Heartburn is REALLY starting to kick in now.


7 months down, two more to go!



This was at 34 weeks. Trevor wasn't home to take a picture for me and I was to lazy to do a chalkboard picture. This was as festive as I got for Halloween!

And here we are! I'm not sure where the other weeks went... hopefully I can find them! Eight months down, one more to go!

Heartburn and acid reflux are in full affect. It's progressively gotten worse throughout the pregnancy. The uncontrollable coughing and burping was so bad the other week Trevor had to sleep on the couch. At least one of us was able to get some shut eye. Sigh, gone are the days of sleep. If it's not acid reflux its leg cramps. If it's not that it's because she's deciding to have a dance party right as I lay down. I've been on Prevacid and Mylanta the last couple of months. They're my saving grace!

No name yet. Trevor and I are going back and forth between two names but can't decide on a middle name. We may just have to see what she looks like when she gets here and decide.

Elycia, Trevor's sister, hosted a baby shower for me this past month. It was a blast! It was for Trevor's side, and it's always fun to visit with everyone. We got lots of essentials, and of course adorable clothes! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be changing her outfit 5 times a day because I won't be able to decide on just one outfit.
My mom and friend RaVae hosted another baby shower for my side this week. So fun! She sure is spoiled and won't have a shortage of adorable outfits! We had yummy food and my mom did a fun price is right game. I discovered baby stuff is more expensive than I expected! I saw lots of familiar faces that I hadn't seen in a while and it was great to catch up with everyone.

Trevor is still staying busy. Between dental committee's, VP responsibilities, school & research he has something just about every weekend. 
He loves feeling his little girl move. His favorite thing is to lay his head on my belly and just feel/ listen to her. I wish it didn't irritate my acid reflux, because I could sit all night cuddling with my two favorite people! Unfortunately I can only stand it for a short period of time. We're just counting down the days when we can cuddle with her outside of my belly :)

I'm in full nesting mode. I'm getting anxious/ excited/ nervous and I can't sit still. I spent last Saturday working on the living room, gathering decorations and hanging pictures that I've been putting off. I organized my closet and took lots of stuff to DI to start making room for the little girl. I'm basically wanting to rearrange the whole house because it's clearly not functional (are you catching the sarcasm??!). Trevor is probably going crazy with everything I want to do but is mostly being a good sport. Fitting everything we need into an 800 sq. ft. home? Challenge accepted! Luckily most days I realize some of my changes aren't feasible and realize that we'll be able to make do. 
Only 5 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment